For educators interested in submitting original op-eds and articles on topics that affect the K-12 community, we want to hear from you! When submitting a post, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Submissions should be between 600-1000 words in length.
- We suggest that you avoid using bullets and subheadings, and if you must use them, keep them to a minimum.
- Provide sources for your article and hyperlink them into the piece itself.
- We reserve the right to edit each piece for grammar, usage, length and style. Also, each piece will be fact checked for accuracy. As the author, you retain ownership, however, we reserve the right to use your article on our site and in our newsletters in perpetuity.
Some topics we are especially interested in seeing guest posts about include:
- Innovative classroom practices
- Leadership in schools
- Technology use in classrooms
- Practical tips for educators
- Reviews of top learning and productivity apps
Please email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure that you include your full contact information, along with a two to four sentence biography.